Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) – IIIT Nuzvid has concluded the campus placement process for the academic session 2017-18. Director of IIIT Nuzvid, Acharya Veeranki Venkatadasu gave details about the placements.
Highlights of IIIT Nuzvid Placements 2017-18:
As per the official information disclosed by IIIT Nuzvid Director, the highlights of IIIT Nuzvid Placements 2017-18 are as follows: -
- The overall placement percentage of IIIT Nuzvid for the academic session 2017-18 stood at 58.2 percent.
- This year, 569 students registered for campus placements.
- A total number of 51 companies participated in the campus placements and offered jobs to 334 students.
- Close to 160 students opted for long-term internships and secured jobs in respective companies.
- The highest package was offered by ONGC. The popular PSU has received one student for an annual salary package of Rs. 16.6 lakh.
- On the other hand, Texas Instruments selected four students for an annual package of Rs. 10 lakh.
- Synopsis offered jobs to five students for an annual salary of Rs. 9.5 lakhs.
- Math Works recruited 12 students for an annual package of Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 7.8 lakh.
Also Read: IIT Mandi Placements Report 2017-18
IIIT Nuzvid conducts an online programme called ‘Conduira’ that comprises of video lectures of experts, communication skills classes and personality development training. The placement cell of the premier institute conducts these classes to the students every year.
The admission process for IIIT Nuzvid for the academic session 2018-18 is underway. At present, admissions based on the first IIIT provisional merit list are underway, and the second list will be out on July 16, 2018.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest IIIT Nuzvid news and updates.