Each year the Professor S.P. Sathe Foundation, set up by the Indian Law Society, organizes three events at ILS Law College, Pune to commemorate the contribution of Professor S.P. Sathe to Indian jurisprudence and Social Action and for encouraging academic pursuit of law students and law teachers. These three events are a National Moot Court Competition, a Memorial Lecture and a Conference.
This year too the ILS is organizing S.P. Sathe National Moot Court Competition 2016 from 19-21 February 2016. This year the subject of the moot competition is ‘Criminal law’.
- Release of Moot Problem: 30 Dec 2015
- Last date for Registration: 15 Jan 2016
- Last date for withdrawing team: 20 Jan 2016
- Last date for receiving soft copy of memorials: 5 Feb 2016
- The competition at the Venue: 19-21 Feb 2016
Student convenors: Daksha Chouksey +91 9011062878, Akash Katawati +91 97635 55120
Faculty Convenor: Deepa Paturkar, Assistant Professor, ILS Law College Pune +91 98900 11494
For more information you can visit the official website of the college.