Sri Aurobindo Institute of Technology (SAIT) invites applications for its undergraduate engineering programmes for the next academic session 2017-18. Sri Aurobindo Institute of Technology is one of the premier engineering institutes of Madhya Pradesh. Located in a sprawling 54-acre campus, it is the first private engineering college in the country to offer an in-house Finishing School.
Eligibility for the Programme:
- Candidate must clear their 12th examination from a recognised board.
- Must have Physics, Mathematics in 12th standard along with one of the subjects among Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology.
- Must have at least 50 percent marks. Additionally, the requirement is 45 percent for the reserved category candidates.
- Candidates with PET, AIEEE scores will be given preference in the counselling session.
- Candidates who are appearing in their class 12th examination may also apply.
How to Apply for the Course & Fee:
Applicants have to apply online with complete details and remit an application fee of INR 1530. The total course fee for the programmes is INR 2,20,000.
Candidates have to appear for a common entrance test conducted by the institute. JEE Main 2017 scores will also be taken into consideration for B.E. admissions at SAIT. Admissions into all these seats are under the control of Directorate of Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh. Aspiring candidates have to appear in the online off-campus counselling conducted by DTE. The admission procedure consists of Group Discussions, Counselling and Interview.
The institute was ranked at the second position by a survey named Times Engineering Survey, by the leading newspaper of the country - Times of India in 2014. The institute was also awarded the best engineering college status by an Indo-Italian research foundation in 2014.