Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
SRM University has declared the Phase 1 results of SRMJEEE 2022, and the counselling dates for Phase 1 have been confirmed. All the candidates who have secured a valid rank in SRMJEEE 2022 Phase 1 are eligible to participate in the counselling process. The institute has further confirmed the counselling procedure. The Phase 1 exam was conducted on January 8 & 9. SRM Institute Of Science And Technology or Shri Ramaswamy Institute Of Science And Technology is considered to be situated in Chennai, Andhra Pradesh, and Delhi, India.
Also Read: SRMJEEE Phase 1 Results Out
SRMJEEE 2022 Phase 1 Counselling Dates
The important dates pertaining to Phase 1 counselling of SRMJEEE 2022 are as follows -
|Unveiling of the rank cards||24th January 2022|
|Choice Filling||25th January 2022 to 26th January 2022|
|Allocation of the programs and the payment dates for the students||29th January 2022 to 2nd February 2022|
SRMJEEE 2022 Phase 1 Counselling Process
The step-by-step process of SRMJEEE 2022 counselling is as follows -
Step 1: Login to the Admission Portal and Visit the Portal
- The candidate must log in to the portal with the following link: applications.srmist.edu.in/btech
- The applicants have to input the login credentials ( username and password) to log in to the dashboard of SRMJEEE
Step 2: Download the Rank Card
- The applicants can download their rank cards from the above-mentioned online admission portal. After the rank card appears, select the ‘download’ option to download the rank card.
Step 3: Filling Academic Details
- The candidates have to fill in the educational details like; board, total marks obtained, percentage acquired, and year of passing.
Step 4: Choice filling
- An online admission portal will be opened for the candidates for filling up the preferred campus and program preferences from 25th January to 26th January 2022.
Step 5: Program Allocation
- The admission committee of the institution will allocate the campus, specializations, and the program for the students based on the admission criteria for example SRMJEEE rank and other qualifying exams
Step 6: Accept the allocation ( only for the allocated candidates)
- Allotted candidates will have to accept the allotment.
Note: only the allotted students will be able to accept the allocation that has been done.
Step 7: Proceed with payment of Counseling Fees
- On the acceptance, students will have to pay the one-time non-refundable registration amount of Rs. 10,000 and the counselling fee of Rs. 1,00,000 ( part of the tuition fees)
Note: Failing to pay the fee in the stipulated time will lead to the cancellation of the allotment.
Step 8: Downloading PAL
- After the payment is done, students can download the PAL from the portal.
- Students can pay the balance tuition fee and proceed with the online enrollment.
For the latest SRMJEEE 2022 updates, keep visiting CollegeDekho.