Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
SSC CHSL 2022 Analysis: The SSC CHSL examination is to be conducted over a long duration of 18 days, in three shifts per day. After each day, candidates who are yet to give the exam try to find a pattern in order to predict the type of questions that would appear next. Two days of the SSC CHSL exam, May 24 and May 25, have concluded and until now, it can be seen that the papers of all six shifts have some similarities and enough differences to accommodate new questions.
- The General Awareness Section on both days focused heavily on Current Affairs of the last 8 to 12 months and Static GK questions. Many questions from Science and Technology (current as well as static) were also seen. The average difficulty level is Moderate on both days.
- In General Intelligence Section, 24th May shifts saw many questions on mirror images while in the 25th May shifts, a few questions from water images along with mirror images also came. Coding-Decoding was constant throughout all shifts, along with questions from number series and analogy. Candidates are finding this section the hardest.
- To discuss the Quantitative Aptitude Section, BODMAS (simplification) was asked on both days, ranging from 1 to as many as 4 questions. Data Interpretation, arithmetic, profit & loss, and CI & SI questions are also seen ranging from 1 to 5 questions. For all six shifts, the average difficulty level can be classified as Moderate.
- English Language Section has been the easiest of all. Questions were mainly asked from the cloze test, synonyms & antonyms, para jumble, idioms and phrases, spelling correction, etc.
- The overall difficulty level of the papers from six shifts is Moderate.
SSC CHSL May 25 Overall Analysis
- On the first day, no question from blood relations was asked. However, on the second day, 2 questions in shift 1, 3 to 4 questions in shift 2, and 1 or 2 questions in shift 3 were asked.
- More importance to art and culture was given on the second day in the GK section.
- Major changes were not seen so.
For a more detailed view into the types of questions, weightage given to different topics, the difficulty level of each shift subject-wise, and the expected good attempts, etc., candidates are advised to check the following links:
SSC CHSL 2022 Shift-Wise Question Paper Analysis
SSC CHSL 2022 Shift-Wise Memory-Based Question Paper
For more Education News on SSC CHSL, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!