- News byStream
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) Dates Announced 2016
The dates for Symbiosis Entrance Test has been announced. This exam is given to get into Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune.
- Registration closes on 14 April, 2016
- Last date of payment 18 April, 2016
- Admit cards will be available from 26 April, 2016
- The examination will be held on 07 May, 2016
- The Results will be declared on 20 May, 2016
Duration: 150 minutes.
- The SET is conducted in two sessions for a total of five question papers.
The Symbiosis institutes where exam will be held are:
- Symbiosis Law School-(SLS) - Pune
- Symbiosis Law School-(SLS) – NOIDA
- Symbiosis Institute of Computers Studies and Research-(SICSR)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies-(SCMS) – Pune
- Symbiosis Center for Media & Communication-(SCMC)
- Symbiosis School of Economics-(SSE)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies-(SCMS)-NOIDA
- Symbiosis Institute of Design-(SID)
- Symbiosis School of Liberal Arts- (SSLA)
- Symbiosis Law School (SLS) – Hyderabad
- Application forms are available on the official website of the university.
The Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) is a common written test for the admission processes at the undergraduate institutes of Symbiosis International University established as under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 vide notification No.F.9.12/2001 U.3 of the Govt. of India.
UK-India Year of Culture celebrations might become the brightest opportunity for students who want to go to England for ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...