- News byStream
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) Dates Announced 2016
The dates for Symbiosis Entrance Test has been announced. This exam is given to get into Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune.
- Registration closes on 14 April, 2016
- Last date of payment 18 April, 2016
- Admit cards will be available from 26 April, 2016
- The examination will be held on 07 May, 2016
- The Results will be declared on 20 May, 2016
Duration: 150 minutes.
- The SET is conducted in two sessions for a total of five question papers.
The Symbiosis institutes where exam will be held are:
- Symbiosis Law School-(SLS) - Pune
- Symbiosis Law School-(SLS) – NOIDA
- Symbiosis Institute of Computers Studies and Research-(SICSR)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies-(SCMS) – Pune
- Symbiosis Center for Media & Communication-(SCMC)
- Symbiosis School of Economics-(SSE)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies-(SCMS)-NOIDA
- Symbiosis Institute of Design-(SID)
- Symbiosis School of Liberal Arts- (SSLA)
- Symbiosis Law School (SLS) – Hyderabad
- Application forms are available on the official website of the university.
The Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) is a common written test for the admission processes at the undergraduate institutes of Symbiosis International University established as under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 vide notification No.F.9.12/2001 U.3 of the Govt. of India.
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...