- News byStream
Tezpur University Invites Applications for MBA-2016
Tezpur Central University invites applications for MBA-2016 (2 Year- Full Time) from the eligible candidates.
• A Bachelor's degree in any discipline (except fine arts) with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate or in major from a recognized Indian or Foreign University / Institution. Students in their final year of degree programme and expecting to submit the proof of passing the qualifying examination with required percentage of marks by November 15, 2016 may also apply.
• Candidates should appear in either CAT conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management conducted during November, 2015 or MAT to be conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) in December, 2015 (no other MAT score will be accepted). Candidate must include Tezpur University as a choice in the CAT voucher or MAT application form. Short listed candidates based on CAT or MAT will be asked to appear in a Group Discussion and Personal Interview at Tezpur University at their own cost. Reservation of seats and relaxation of marks will be provided as per GoI Rules.
How to apply:
• Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the university website (www.tezu.ernet.in) by paying application fee of Rs.1000/- for the general and OBC category (Rs.500/- for SC, ST and PWD) candidates. Payment of the application fee (with late fee, if applicable) may be made through Debit card/ credit card or net-banking.
• Detailed procedure will be available on the website. Candidates should read and follow the instructions carefully while filling up the online application form.
• Important Dates (i) ONLINE application starts from : 6th October, 2015
• Last date of submission of online application (without late fee): 18th December, 2015.
• (ii) Late submission of application with late fee of Rs. 200/- : 20th January, 2016. (MAT candidate only)
• For more information visit http://www.tezu.ernet.in/
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance examination conducted by the All India Council for ...
CAT 2016 was held on 4th Dec 2016 at various cities across India for the first level of selection into IIMs and other ...