Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
TNDALU or Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University has extended the date for online registration of 3-year LLB programme. Candidates who are interested in studying LLB from the colleges of Tamil Nadu can visit the official website- emsecure.in and apply for the admission process. The last date to apply for TNDALU is 19th September 2022. The admission to 3 year LLB course will be based on the qualifying marks of the candidates and not the entrance exam. To know more about the TNDALU 3-year LLB programme, scroll down below.
TNDALU 3-Year LLB Application Form: Dates
The date and time regarding TNDALU 3-year LLB have been given down below in a tabulated form-
|Last date to apply for 3-year LLB||19th September 2022|
|Time to apply for 3-year LLB||Till 5:45 PM of 19th September|
Also Read: TNDALU Admission Process 2022
Instructions to Apply Online for TNDALU 3-Year LLB
Candidates can follow these simple steps while applying online for TNDALU-
- The candidates need to visit the official website.
- On the homepage, they need to press the 3-year LLB registration link and enter the necessary details like name, date of birth, mobile number, etc.
- Now using those details candidates need to login to fill out the application form.
- Once the application form appears, they need to enter more details such as education qualification, residential address, etc.
- Some documents must also be uploaded like photograph and signature.
- Once all the blanks are filled in, candidates can proceed to pay the application fee.
- Upon the payment of fee, the application process will be fulfilled.
- Candidates are recommended to download and take a printout of the application form.
For more such updates and Education News, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.