Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
TS EAMCET Bi.P.C Final Phase Counselling 2023 Begins: The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has begun TS EAMCET Bi.P.C counselling 2023 for the final phase today, September 17, 2023. Eligible candidates seeking admission into B Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, and Pharm D, courses in Engineering and Pharmacy Colleges. The registration process for TS EAMCET Bi.P.C will be conducted in online mode at the official web portal i.e., tseamcetb.nic.in. During registration, General or OBC categories have to pay Rs 1200/- while SC and ST categories have to submit Rs 600/- as counselling registration fees. Only the registered applicants will be able to exercise options to be eligible for final phase counselling.
TS EAMCET Bi.P.C Final Phase Counselling 2023 Registration Dates
Candidates can find important registration dates pertaining to TS EAMCET Bi.P.C Final Phase Counselling 2023 in the following table
TS EAMCET Bi.P.C Final Phase Counselling 2023 Registration Start Date
September 17, 2023.
Last date to register/certificate verification for already slot-booked candidates
September 19, 2023
Note: Candidates will not be able to register successfully if they don't appear for certificate verification which will be conducted at the help centres as per the date selected by aspirants
Steps for TS EAMCET Bi.P.C Final Phase Counselling 2023 Registration
Candidates, after their document verification need to follow the below-mentioned steps to register successfully for TS EAMCET Bi.P.C Final Phase Counselling 2023
- Browse the official site of TS EAMCET Bi.P.C.
- Click on the “Processing Fee Payment” link and make payment as per your category.
- After successful payment, on the homepage, Click on the “Candidates Registration” link.
- Provide TS EAMCET hall ticket number 2023, registration ID, examination rank, and DOB.
- Now generate your password, and verify the details that appear on the screen.
- Login again and click on “Save Password” to complete the registration.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID email@example.com.