- News byStream
TS Government Hikes Engineering Fee
Telangana Government has released the fee structure for the engineering courses for the next three years on 5-July-2016. This year, there has been a steep hike in the course fee. A minimum of Rs. 35,000 have been fixed as course fee for 69 colleges. The details of fee hike are given below:-
- A minimum of Rs. 35,000 – Rs.38,000 have been fixed as course fee for 8 Colleges.
- The course fee for 119 colleges has been fixed between Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 59,000.
- The course fee for 17 colleges has been fixed between Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 69,000.
- 17 colleges of Telangana have been fixed a maximum course fee between Rs. 70,000 to 79,000.
- The course fee for the 5 colleges has been fixed between Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 89,000.
- The course fee for 14 colleges has been fixed between Rs. 90,000 to Rs. 99,000.
- The highest fee has been fixed for one college. The course fee is Rs. 1,13,500 at CBIT College.
Also read:- TS EAMCET counselling receives moderate response
The fee hike in Telangana is comparatively less than the fee hike in Andhra Pradesh. The fee hike in Telangana is reasonable whereas protests are going on in Andhra Pradesh on the fee hike. The government has to consider all the sections of society while hiking the fee.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Results for the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main 2017 have been announced today, 27th April 2017. Candidates who applied ...
B.Tech CSE/ IT and BCA are probably the two most popular courses amongst IT aspirants. Information Technology being one ...