Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Board of Secondary Education, Telangana declared the TS SSC supplementary timetable on June 30, 2022. The candidates, who have not passed the TS Class 10th exam, will be eligible to appear for the TS SSC supplementary exam. The exam will be held from August 1 to August 7, 2022, in offline mode (pen and paper-based test). The candidates, who are interested in appearing for the TS SSC Supplementary exam, should meet the eligibility criteria and must apply for the exam on or before the last date.
TS SSC Supplementary Exam Date 2022
The candidates should check the TS SSC Supplementary important dates here in the given table. Any further changes in the exam date will be shortly notified to the students.
Commencement of TS SSC Supplementary application form fill up process
To begin Shortly
Recounting and Re-verification dates
To be Updated
Last date filling the TS SSC Supplementary application form
Issuing of hall ticket
by the third week of July 2022
TS SSC Supplementary 2022 exam date
From August 1 to August 7, 2022
TS SSC Supplementary 2022 result
TS SSC Supplementary 2022 Exam: Eligibility Criteria
DGE Telangana sets the TS SSC supplementary eligibility criteria. To apply for the exam, the candidates should meet the minimum requirements, which are mentioned in the following section.
- The candidates should be completed their study from any school affiliated with the Telangana Board
- The candidates should qualify class 9 from Telangana Board or any other Board recognized by Telangana Board
- Students should have at least 14 years age as of August 31, 2022
TS SSC Supplementary 2022 Application Process: Instructions to Follow
TS SSC Supplementary exam 2022 will be conducted from 9.30 am to 12.15 pm. Before applying for the TS SSC Supplementary 2022 application process, the candidates should follow the important instructions.
- The candidates must pay Rs 110, if they apply for three or less than three subjects
- Fee will be Rs 125 if they apply for more than three subjects