- News byStream
UGC NET January 2017: Corrections in the Application Form Allowed till December 3
The University Grants Commission has issued a new notification stating that the candidates who are going to take UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) January 2017 can make the corrections (if any) in the application form until December 3, 2016.
The candidates who wish to change their particulars in the application must visit the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The candidates have to go to the login page and enter the registration ID and password. Then, the candidates will be allowed to make changes in the application form.
Th candidates have to verify all the details carefully before making changes in the application. The candidates will not be allowed to alter the particulars in the application form after December 3, 2016.
How to make changes in UGC NET January 2017 Application Form?
- The applicants have to visit the official website of CBSE.
- At the bottom of the page, there is a link indicating “Login for Correction”. Click on the link.
- A new page opens which directs the candidates to make corrections.
- It is advisable to check the details twice before submitting the application form.
- After submitting the application, the candidates can take a printout of application form for future references.
Also read: - CMAT 2017 Application Date Extended
The candidates who are yet to pay any arrear or additional fee (if any) can do so through Debit/Credit card, Net Banking or E-Challan. The candidates can download the admit card from December 21, 2016 onwards. UGC NET January 2017 examination will take place on January 22, 2017.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...