- News byStream
Madras University Invites Applications for Distance UG/PG Programmes 2017
Institute of Distance Education, Madras University has announced notification for the admission to distance undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the academic session 2017-18.
UG Programmes Offered: -
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Naturopathy (B.Nat)
- Bachelor of Multimedia (BMM)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Music (B.Music)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Literature (B.Lit)
PG Courses Offered: -
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Music (M.Music)
Eligibility for UG programmes: -
- The candidates who are interested in applying for UG programmes must have passed class 12 or intermediate from a recognised board.
Eligibility for PG programmes: -
- The candidates who are interested in applying for PG programmes must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognised university or institute.
Also read; - IIT Madras Invites Applications for MBA 2017
Application Procedure: -
- The candidates can submit both online and offline applications.
- The candidates have to fill online applications by visiting the official website of Institute of Distance Education, Madras University.
Application Fee: -
- The cost of application is Rs. 100.
Important Date: -
- The last date for the receipt of applications is March 31, 2017.
- No application will be accepted after the deadline.
The distance education centre at Madras University was set up in the year 1981 to help learners to achieve their educational, career and professional goals. Currently, Institute of Distance Learning, Madras University has been offering 22 undergraduate and 14 postgraduate courses.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
The IIT Council is planning to replace fee waiver for economically backward students with interest-free loans. The ...
Studying abroad is not an impossible dream anymore! With the right kind of motivation and support from professionals in ...