University of Calicut released the admission notification for Post Graduate Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology (PGDRP) for the academic year 2016-17. Here are the details of the notification:-
- The applicants of General category must have qualified Under Graduation or Post Graduation in Psychology with a minimum of 55% of marks from any recognized University/ Institution.
- The minimum qualification marks for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates is 50%
- The last date for the submission of applications is 8-July-2016
- The entrance test and interview will be conducted on 11-July-2016
- The list of eligible candidates will be published on University website on 12-July-2016
- The admission process will be conducted on 13th and 14-July-2016.
Process of Application:-
- The application can be filled and downloaded from the University website.
- The candidates must pay the fee through E-Challan
- The application fee for General category is Rs. 300.
- The application fee for reserved category is Rs. 100
- The application fee must be paid through E-Challan.
Procedure of Admission:-
- The admission process is conducted through written test and interview. The qualified candidates in the written test and interview are eligible for the admission. The seats are allotted to the candidates based on the merit list.