The University of Hyderabad has released an official notification for the admission to PG degree courses, M.Phil, M.Tech and Ph.D courses for the academic session 2019-20. The online application process for admission to these courses has commenced. Students will have to visit the official website of UoH to submit online applications. An entrance test will be conducted to all the applicants from May 27 to 31, 2019, in 38 test centres across the country.
UoH New Courses for the Academic Session 2019-20
Form the upcoming academic session, UoH is offering various new courses including -
- Integrated M.Sc in Applied Geology
- M.Tech in Microelectronics and VLSI Design
- Ph.D. in Electronics Science and Engineering
- Ph.D in Systems and Computational Biology
- Integrated M.Sc/ Ph.D. in Animal Biology and Biotechnology
- M.A. Sanskrit Studies
- Executive MBA
Last year, the varsity has introduced four new courses including: -
- Ph.D. Education
- M.A Education
- Ph.D. in Nano Science and Technology
- Integrated M.Sc/ Ph.D. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Similarly, the varsity re-introduced the following courses that were discontinued earlier: -
- PG Diploma in Sanskrit Computational Linguistics
- Ph.D. in Translation Studies
The UoH offers 2,170 seats in 41 Ph.D, 6 M.Tech, 13 M.Phil, 42 PG and 15 integrated courses. The candidates must note that the admission process for the MCA course will be based on the entrance test conducted by the National Institute of Technology, i.e., NIMCET. On the other hand, the admissions for the M.Tech course will be done through GATE centralised counselling.
The online application process is open for admission to all the courses (except M.Tech and MCA) will close on May 03, 2019. The hall tickets for UoH entrance exam 2019 will be available on varsity's official website from May 20, 2019.
For the latest updates on UoH Entrance Exam 2019, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.