Dehradun-based University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) invites applications from the eligible candidates for UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT) for the year 2017 leading to admission in its College of Legal Studies (CoLS). It is an online exam.
Courses Offered at UPES:
- BA LLB (Hons) with specialisation in Energy
- BBA LLB (Hons) with specialisation in Corporate Laws
- B.Com LLB (Hons) with specialisation in Taxation Laws
- BA LLB (Hons) with specialisation in Criminal Law / Labour Law / Constitution Law
- BBA LLB (Hons) with specialization in International Trade & Investment / Banking, Finance & Insurance/ Media & Entertainment Law
- B.Tech Energy Technology LLB (Hons) with specialisation in Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
- B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering LLB (Hons) with specialization in Cyber Law/ IPR
Eligibility Criteria for ULSAT 2017:
Candidates applying for the programme must have minimum 50% marks at 10th and 12th standard.
Those candidates applying for the test should be born on or after October 1, 1997. Their date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate will be taken into consideration.
Application Process for ULSAT 2017:
For appearing in the exam candidates will have to register online. For that, they have to generate registration ID and password. They will have to use these as login details while applying for ULSAT 2017. Candidates can pay the fees in both online and offline mode.
Candidates have to appear for UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test(UL-SAT). It will be followed by group discussion and an interview.
Scheme of Tests for ULSAT 2017:
|Section||Number of questions|
Quantitative & Numerical Ability
Legal Aptitude Legal General Knowledge
Total Number of Questions
Important Dates for ULSAT Examination:
|Application window opens||
November 15, 2016
|Last date to apply||May 3, 2017|
|Examination date||May 13, 2017|
Last week of May 2017 (Tentatively)