- News byStream
UPSC IAS 2016 Exam Dates Announced
UPSC IAS 2016 Exam Dates are out. UPSC IAS 2016 will conduct on 07 August 2016 and the last date for receipt of application is 20 May 2016.
The candidate should follow the age relaxation as per the government rule. The candidate age should between 21-32 years. Age relaxation also applicable according to the central government rules. The candidate for the post of IAS selection process will be based on the Prelims written exam, Mains Written an exam and followed by the interview.
Important Dates to be remembered:
- Last date to apply Online Application: 20th May 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Fee: See Notification
- Date of Civil Services Exam (Preliminary): 07th August 2016
- Civil Services Exam (Mains): 03rd December 2016
How to apply
- First, the candidates have to open the official website
- On the right side of the homepage, click on the link “UPSC online apply”
- Feed all your required details in the provided fields.
- Upload recent photo and signature in desired pixels
- Make the payment from online or offline
- Save and take print out for the further use
Candidates can pay the application fees through challan of State Bank of India or by internet banking/debit card/credit card of SBI bank. Candidates who are in general category will have to pay the application fees of 100 Rs for this examination.
Source: Rahul Pandey, City Journalist - Lucknow, CollegeDekho
Several IITs of India have proposed to increase the intake of its students to 460 from the next academic session ...
If you like meeting new people, expressing new ideas, find creative ways of doing things or writing then a career in ...