- News byStream
UPSC NDA/NA 1 Exam 2016 Final Results Out
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the final results of the National Defence Academy (NDA) Naval Academy (NA) (I) on the official website. The examination was conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates for Air Force, Army and Navy Wings of the NDA’s 137th Course and 99th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). The courses are scheduled to begin on January 2, 2017.
A total number of 447 candidates have been shortlisted according to their performance in the written examination which took place on April 17, 2016. The candidates can check the results on the official website of Ministry of Defence.
Also read: - UPSC to Analyse Panel Report on Age Limit in CS Exam
How to check UPSC NDA NA (I) 2016 exam result?
- The candidates have to visit the official website of Ministry of Defence.
- On the home page, click on the link which indicates ‘UPSC NDA NA (I) Exam Final Result 2016’.
- A new page opens where the candidates need to click on the final result section.
- A new PDF file opens in a fresh page.
- The candidates can check their roll number and name in the PDF document.
- The candidates can also take the printout of PDF document (if necessary).
The candidature of qualified candidates is provisional. It is mandatory for the candidates to submit their original certificates of educational qualification and age during the Services Selection Board (SSB) interview. The candidates have to note that the mark-sheets of the candidates will be made available by SSB within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result. The mark sheets will be available on the official website for 30 days.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...