- News byStream
Visiting NAAC Team Interact with J&K CM
A high-level team of National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) visiting Kashmir valley has called on Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister, Mehbooba Mufti
The team comprises of several prominent people from the education field. The NAAC team interacted with the Chief Minister.The CM said that her Government is making all efforts to uplift the standards of higher education in the State. State Government is engaged in upgrading and reorienting the education system so that it can increase the employability of the youth.
With the establishment of higher education institutions, like the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) for the management students and Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) for science and technology students, the quality of professional education in the state will improve.
Minister for Education, Naeem Akhtar, several professors and deans and Vice Chancellors of different universities of the State were present on the occasion.
Also Read: IRMA 2017: Exam Date Announced
The NAAC team had several leading educationists, professors and-and leading intellectuals like -
- Vice-Chancellor, Uttarakhand Open University, Haldwani, Prof Nageshwar Rao
- Former Vice Chancellor, Goa University, Prof Dileep N Deobagkar
- Professor, Berhampur University, Prof Apargita Chowdhury
- Former Dean, faculty of English & Foreign Language, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Prof A Joseph Dorairaj
- Former Vice Chancellor, Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai, Prof V Vijayakumar
- Professor, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Dr. Renu Bhardwaj
- Former Vice Chancellor Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda, Prof Katta Narasimha Reddy
- Former Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission, Govt of Tamil Nadu, Dr. V Rhymend Uthariaraj
- Professor, the Maharaja Sayajirao, University of Baroda, Prof Krishna Chandra Tiwari
- Professor, Head & Dean, faculty of Commerce, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Prof A R Tripathi
The NAAC team members also shared their experiences in higher education sector across the country.
Accounting for a proud moment, five students from Lucknow University have cleared the Interview of Bihar Public Service ...
Dominating the results yet again, 20 engineering students score 100 percentile in CAT 2016. Top MBA colleges such as ...