Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
VIT University B.Sc Catering and Hotel Management admission for the session 2022-23 is now open. Candidates willing to pursue hotel management from the Vellore Institute of Technology can now fill the form by visiting the official website- vit.ac.in. It is an undergraduate degree programme in the field of the hospitality industry. Along with front and back-office operations, culinary, food and beverage, candidates will also learn financial management, tourism marketing, sales, and more.
Eligibility Criteria for VIT University B.Sc Catering & Hotel Management Admission 2022
The eligibility criteria for applying at VIT university B.Sc Catering and Hotel Management are as follows-
- Both Resident Indian National and Non-Resident Indian National can apply for the course.
- Students who have passed class 12 in any stream from a recognized education board are eligible to apply.
- Students who have done a diploma course i.e., 10 + 3-year diploma in any discipline can also apply.
- Those who have appeared for the class 12 board exam and waiting for the results can apply too.
Admission Process for VIT University B.Sc Catering & Hotel Management Admission 2022
The admission process for this programme at VIT is pretty simple. There will be no entrance exam, the admission will be purely based on class 12th board results. The shortlisted students will be called for the counselling process that can either be physical or virtual. The counselling process does not guarantee admission, it depends on the cut-off and the availability of the seat.
How to Fill the Application Form?
All eligible candidates must follow these simple steps to fill the application form easily -
- Visit the official website and click on "New Applicant".
- Fill out details like name, phone number, and email ID.
- An OTP will be sent to verify the email ID and phone number.
Fill the Form:
- Now log in using the email ID and password.
- Enter all the necessary details such as a residential address, education qualification, etc.
Pay the Application:
- The application fee of Rs. 600 has to be paid to complete the application process.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Upload a copy of your Aadhar card or any age-proof certificate.
- Students awaiting their 12th result must upload their Class XII admit card.
- Those who have received their result must upload the Class XII mark sheet.
- SC/ST candidates have to upload a copy of the community certificate.
- Candidates from North-Eastern States, Ladakh, and Jammu & Kashmir must upload their Nativity certificate.