VIT University announced that the deadline to submit online applications for VITEEE 2017 examination has been extended. Now, the candidates can submit the online applications for the VITEEE 2017 examination on or before March 15, 2017. Earlier, the deadline to submit applications was February 28, 2017. Therefore, the candidates have 15 more days to complete the application process. VIT University accepts both online and offline submission of application forms.
Also read: - Know about Scholarships Offered by VIT University
The application fee for VITEEE 2017 examination is Rs. 970 for the candidates who wish to submit the application online. The application fee is Rs. 990 for the candidates who wish to submit application offline. Candidates submitting offline applications must understand that they need to make a DD of Rs. 990 and send it to the varsity along with the filled-in application form.
Online Application Process: -
- The official website of VIT University facilitates online submission of applications.
- Therefore, eligible and interested candidates need to visit the official site of VIT University.
- However, it is not possible to submit application form without pre-registration.
- Create login credentials in the registration portal.
- The candidates can fill the VITEEE 2017 application form by using login credentials.
- Fill the application and submit.
- Mode of payment must be selected by candidates, i.e., online or offline.
- Online payment can be done by using Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking.
- Finally, uploading photograph and signature of the candidates is mandatory.
Important Date: -
- VITEEE 2017 examination will take place on April 5 to April 16, 2017.