Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The examination dates of Vellore Institute of Technology engineering entrance examination (VITEEE) have been released.
The VIT University conducts prestigious VITEEE for giving admissions into the various B.Tech programmes in the field of Bio Tech, Bio Med, ECE, EEE, EIE, IT, Mech, Chem, Civil, CSE, CSE (Bio-Info), Mech (Energy), Mech (Chem), Mech (Auto) and Production & IE courses.
The engineering entrance for 2016 is scheduled to be conducted from April 1, 2016 to April 17, 2016 in three sessions per day.
• EXAM DATE - 6th APRIL (WEDNESDAY) TO 17th APRIL (SUNDAY) 2016
• Exam Timings (IST) - I Session - 9.00 am to 11.30 am / II Session - 12.30 pm to 3.00 pm / III Session - 4.00 pm to 6.30 pm
• VITEEE - 2016 - Date of issue of Online / Offline Application forms will be released in due course
VITEEE - 2016 - SYLLABUS
• Physics | Chemistry | Mathematics | Biology | English
Number of Questions
• PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) - 120 questions (Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
• PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) - 120 questions ( Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
• No Negative marks for wrong answers
Offline Application Forms
• Applications will be available in selected Head Post Offices (List will be released in due course)
• Institutes interested to buy Offline Application forms in Bulk can contact the following persons:
1. Director - UG Admissions [or] 2. Mr. S. Rajasekar,
Office of Admissions, VIT University,
Vellore - 632014 Contact No. 9884765353
• Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1994 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2016
• Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2016 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
• The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the SC/ST & North Eastern State.
Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
For more information visit http://www.vit.ac.in/