The Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) conducts a popular engineering entrance exam titled as VITEEE year after year. For the admissions to academic engineering courses for the 2017-18 session, the reputed engineering college will be conducting VITEEE 2017 from 5th April 2017 onwards. The exam will be conducted in three slots/sessions every day, until the last date of the exam ie. 16th April 2017. Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam or VITEEE 2017 is conducted in an online mode for a duration 150 minutes (two and a half hours) for each session. Candidates from all across the country are appearing/expected to appear for the engineering entrance exam, and will most definitely want to evaluate their performance and anticipate their score.
CollegeDekho.com is here to help you predict your VITEEE 2017 score through our VITEEE 2017 Rank Predictor.
Learn how to use the VITEEE 2017 Rank Predictor here:
- Click on VITEEE 2017 Rank Predictor link here.
- When the link opens, in the first column, please enter the total number of questions that you attempted out of the 125 questions that were asked in the exam.
- After that, in the second column, please enter the number of correct attempts i.e. for which you think you gave the correct answer.
- Click on the submit button.
- You will then be redirected to a new page where you will be required to enter your name, active email address, and phone (mobile) number. Once you enter these details in the designated space, you will need to click on the submit button again.
- When you have complete the above-mentioned steps correctly, you will receive your predicted rank in your email as well as on your screen.
Candidates who are appearing for the VITEEE 2017 exam will be eligible for a number of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programmes. These include a total of 20 programmes. VITEEE 2017 is currently being conducted in 119 cities all over India.
Please stay tuned to CollegeDekho.com for frequent updates from the field of engineering!