Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
WB JEBPN Choice Filling 2023 Last Date: The Wet Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board is going to close the WB JEBPN Choice Filling 2023 tomorrow, September 14, 2023. Candidates, who are interested and eligible and have not yet completed the registration, should complete it first by the scheduled date so that they can participate in the choice-filling process. Unless the students complete the registration, they cannot participate in the WB JEBPN choice-filling process. Post that, the candidates should lock the choices, otherwise the same will be locked automatically. Based on the WB JEBPN choice filling, the Board will release the first round of seat allotment results on September 16, 2023.
WB JEBPN Choice Filling 2023: Instructions to Fill
Candidates can check out the instructions that should be followed while filling out the WB JEBPN 2023 choice filling.
- Only after successful registration and fee payment, the candidates will be able to see the available choices of courses, and institutes according to their eligibility criteria
- After choosing the institutes/ courses, the candidates should enter the choices as per their preferences and priority
- If any of the candidates are not getting a choice, then obviously they will not be eligible to get an allotment
- Candidates are advised to enter the choices very carefully. Based on that the authority will release the seat allotment result
- To get a confirmed seat in the first phase, the candidates are advised to enter the maximum number of choices (possible institutes/ branches) from the available list. It will give a higher chance of getting a confirmed seat in the first round. Note, the candidates can also go for the seat upgradation (if required)
- Candidates should lock the choices by the scheduled date. Do not forget to take a printout of the entered choices
- If the candidates fail to lock the choices, then the choices entered by the candidates will be auto-locked
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID email@example.com.