Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
WBJEE 2023 exam is scheduled to be held on April 30, 2023, hence, the candidates are left with less than two months' time for preparation before the exam. In the meantime, the candidates seemed to complete their learning lessons. Hence, the candidates are advised to start practising the WBJEE previous years’ question papers to get a good grip on the question paper pattern as well as to boost up the exam preparation. The authority has already released the WBJEE subject-wise previous years' question papers on the official website. Here, the test takers will get access to WBJEE Physics and Chemistry previous years' question papers.
|WBJEE 2023 Admit Card Live|
Note, before starting to solve the previous year's question papers of the WBJEE exam, the candidates are suggested to have a look at the WBJEE exam pattern.
- Time duration of WBJEE Physics & Chemistry exam: 2 hours
- Total number of Physics and Chemistry questions: 40 for each paper; Total 80 questions
- Type of the questions: MCQs
- Mode of the exam: Offline
Also read l WBJEE 2023 Mathematics Previous Years’ Question Papers
WBJEE Physics & Chemistry Previous Years’ Question Papers
Go through the following links to practice and solve the WBJEE Physics & Chemistry previous years’ question papers here in the given table-
Benefits of Solving WBJEE Physics & Chemistry Previous Years’ Question Paper
The candidates can check out the benefits of solving the previous years’ question paper here-
- Candidates can assume the expected questions from the previous years’ question papers
- Practicing previous years’ question papers will be effective for exam revision
- Candidates should have a better understanding of the WBJEE syllabus and can also predict the difficulty level of the actual exam
- One will get to know about their strength and weakness in WBJEE exam preparation
- Lastly, the time management skills of the candidates will be improved
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID email@example.com.