- News byStream
WLCI AICET 2017 Exam Dates Out
WLCI has announced notification for All India Combined Entrance Test (AICET) 2017. WLCI conducts the exam every year for admission to various programmes offered at WLCI School of Fashion, School of Advertising and Graphic Design and School of Media & Mass Communication. There are ten campuses for WLCI in India. These campuses are located in the following cities:-
Eligibility for UG courses: -
The candidates who are curious in seeking admission in WLCI need to fulfil any one among the below-mentioned criterions: -
- It is mandatory for the aspirants to pass +2 examinations from any recognised board.
- The aspirants who have passed General Certificate Education or GCE examination either in Srilanka, London or Cambridge can apply for the course. However, qualification in Advanced Level is mandatory.
- The aspirants who have qualified University/ Board/ Public School examination either in India or Foreign nations which are recognised by Association of Indian Universities may also apply.
- The aspirants who qualify National Open School's Secondary School Examination can also apply.
- The aspirants who possess a 3 or 4-year diploma which is recognised by a State Board of Technical Education or Al India Council for Technical Education can also apply.
Eligibility for PG courses: -
- The aspirants who are interested in applying for PG courses in WLCI need to hold a Bachelor's or UG degree in relevant discipline or any discipline are eligible to seek admission.
- Final year UG pursuing students can also apply for AICET 2017.
|Online application portal closes on||December 15, 2016|
|AICTE 2017 exam date||January 2017 (official date will be announced soon)|
|Date of interview||May 2017|
|Announcement of results||May 2017|
|New batch starts from||July 2017|
The candidates need to apply only through the online portal of WLCI. The selection is completely based on the marks secured in written test and performance in interview. WLCI offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Fashion Technology, Media & Mass Communication and Advertising Media.
The cost of application for General category is Rs. 2,000 and Rs.1,000 for SC/ST and other reserved categories. The payment of the fee has to be done only through the online portal of WLCI.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Gurgaon’s Tanmay Pathak has outperformed all candidates in the UCEED exam 2017. Tanmay topped the exam with 224 ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...