- News byStream
IMI, New Delhi Invites Applications for PGD in Management for the Academic Session 2017-19
International Management Institute, New Delhi has announced the admission notification for its Postgraduate Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme. The admissions will be conducted for the academic session 2017-19.
- The candidates have to possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised institute or university
- The candidates who are pursuing final year Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply for the course
- The candidates have to fill up online applications through the official website of IMI
- The application fee for the candidates from New Delhi is Rs 2,000
- The candidates who are pursuing Bachelor’s in IMI Kolkata and IMI Bhubaneshwar have to pay Rs. 500 as the application fee
- The application fee has to be paid through Demand Draft (DD), drawn in favour of IMI, payable at New Delhi
- The candidates will be selected according to their performance in Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016
- The candidates are also required to attend an interview to seek admission
- The last date for the submission of online applications is December 12, 2016
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...