- News byStream
IMI, New Delhi Invites Applications for PGD in Management for the Academic Session 2017-19
International Management Institute, New Delhi has announced the admission notification for its Postgraduate Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme. The admissions will be conducted for the academic session 2017-19.
- The candidates have to possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised institute or university
- The candidates who are pursuing final year Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply for the course
- The candidates have to fill up online applications through the official website of IMI
- The application fee for the candidates from New Delhi is Rs 2,000
- The candidates who are pursuing Bachelor’s in IMI Kolkata and IMI Bhubaneshwar have to pay Rs. 500 as the application fee
- The application fee has to be paid through Demand Draft (DD), drawn in favour of IMI, payable at New Delhi
- The candidates will be selected according to their performance in Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016
- The candidates are also required to attend an interview to seek admission
- The last date for the submission of online applications is December 12, 2016
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has offered scholarships to thirty graduating students of Indian ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...