Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)
Indian Institute of Technology is situated in Hyderabad in Telangana state of India. Established in 2008, it is accredited from NAAC and it is affiliated to Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad. IIT HYDERABAD, Hyderabad offers 34 courses across 4 streams namely Engineering, Science, Arts, Vocational and across 5 degrees like B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Phil, MSc, M.Des. IIT HYDERABAD campus is spread over 576 Acres. Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as A/C, Audi, ATM, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Cultural zone, Mess, Lib, Medical Fac. are also there. Indian Institute of Technology accepts JEE Advanced for admission into Engineering courses and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for admission into Engineering courses
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Cultural zone
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
- video Call
The placements at Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad for the academic year 2015 - 2016 have yielded 268 offers for 422 registered students. A total of 143 companies had registered for the placement process. Out of them, 92 have made it to the campus and interacted with the students of B.Tech., M.Tech., M.Des., and M.Sc. across 14 departments. During this year new companies have made ...
Awards and Rankings
- .G Dan Sathiaraj, a Ph.D. student of MSME in Dr. Pinaki's group has received the Prestigious Alexander Von Humboldt Fellowship.
- MP Chary Award of IIChE for Ms. M Susree of CHEME.
- Mr. Basanth Kumar Kodli (Ph.D. scholar of Department of Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering) received the Best Oral Presentation Award at ICAAMM-2016 Conference.
- Dr. Aravind Kumar Rengan from IIT Hyderabad has been selected for Innovative Young Biotechnologist Award by Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India.
- Dr. Mahati Chittem won the 2016 Health and Behavior International Collaborative Award sponsored by the American Psychological Association.
- Mr. Katam Srinivas & Dr. G. Prabusankar Won the Best Poster Award from Frontiers in Inorganic and Organometallics, Organize by IIT Indore, April 14-15, 2016
- Mr. K. J. Francis, a Ph.D. scholar that Dr. Raji and Dr. Sumohana Channappayya are co-supervising has been selected to receive the Fulbright-Nehru doctoral fellowship
- Mr. Ch. Naga Babu & Dr. G. Prabusankar Won Two Best Poster Awards in CRSI-MKU-2016 & CRSI-NSC-17, 2015
- Mr. Gumball Raju & Dr. G. Prabusankar Won the Best Poster Awards in CRSI-Mid-2015
- MSME phd student B Mallesham receives Prof Ludo Frevel Crystallography award for 2016
- Two Best Paper awards to Mr. Bhavesh Garg at IISc Bangalore and IIT Bombay Conferences.
Contact Details of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
Address:Kandi-502285, Sagareddy, Medak,Telangana, India