Admission Open for session 2019
Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad is one of the second generation IIT, Which was founded in 2008. IITH campus is on 576 acres. Currently, IITH has three academic buildings, hostel blocks, dining facility and sports facilities. IIT Hyderabad offers 9 B.Tech programs, 16 M.Tech programs, 5 M.Phil programs, 1 M.Des program, 3 M.Sc programs and Ph.D programs in all branches of science, engineering, design and liberal arts. Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is ranked 9th in NIRF raking which was issued by MHRD in 2018. IIT Hyderabad has 10 functioning hostel buildings from which two hostel buildings accommodate girl students and women students.
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Cultural zone
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- Residential Institute
- Residential Zone
- Residential Faculty Zone
- video Call
IIT HYDERABAD, Hyderabad Placement
The placements at Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad for the academic year 2015 - 2016 have yielded 268 offers for 422 registered students. A total of 143 companies had registered for the placement process. Out of them, 92 have made it to the campus and interacted with the students of B.Tech., M.Tech., M.Des., and M.Sc. across 14 departments. During this year new companies have made ...
Interested in this college?
Awards and Rankings
- .G Dan Sathiaraj, a Ph.D. student of MSME in Dr. Pinaki's group has received the Prestigious Alexander Von Humboldt Fellowship.
- MP Chary Award of IIChE for Ms. M Susree of CHEME.
- Mr. Basanth Kumar Kodli (Ph.D. scholar of Department of Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering) received the Best Oral Presentation Award at ICAAMM-2016 Conference.
- Dr. Aravind Kumar Rengan from IIT Hyderabad has been selected for Innovative Young Biotechnologist Award by Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India.
- Dr. Mahati Chittem won the 2016 Health and Behavior International Collaborative Award sponsored by the American Psychological Association.
- Mr. Katam Srinivas & Dr. G. Prabusankar Won the Best Poster Award from Frontiers in Inorganic and Organometallics, Organize by IIT Indore, April 14-15, 2016
- Mr. K. J. Francis, a Ph.D. scholar that Dr. Raji and Dr. Sumohana Channappayya are co-supervising has been selected to receive the Fulbright-Nehru doctoral fellowship
- Mr. Ch. Naga Babu & Dr. G. Prabusankar Won Two Best Poster Awards in CRSI-MKU-2016 & CRSI-NSC-17, 2015
- Mr. Gumball Raju & Dr. G. Prabusankar Won the Best Poster Awards in CRSI-Mid-2015
- MSME phd student B Mallesham receives Prof Ludo Frevel Crystallography award for 2016
- Two Best Paper awards to Mr. Bhavesh Garg at IISc Bangalore and IIT Bombay Conferences.
Admission Open 2019
Other Popular Engineering Colleges in Hyderabad View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
Address:Kandi-502285, Sagareddy, Medak,Telangana, India