- Konkan Gyanpeeth Trust is a trust that has come into existence about 27 years ago out of the vision of the Late Hon. Prabhakar Narayan Dharkar(Aeronautical Engineering in the United Kingdoms and Ex-Minister of Maharashtra Government) respectfully and lovingly called as Appasaheb by all.
- It was set up as a public charitable trust registered under the Society Act 1860 and The Bombay Public Trust act 1950 on 30/09/1989 (Registration No. : F-13395 (Mumbai)) by the Charity Commissioner, Maharashtra state, India (Bharat).
- "The primary aim of the Trust was to provide Quality Education at an affordable cost to the Socially and Economically disadvantaged people with special reference to women learners in the Interior, Rural region."
- The Konkan Gyanpeeth College of Engineering, Karjat(1994) .
- The Trust has been achieving its objectives by providing well laid campuses, Good Infrastructure, Well qualified and competent faculty and above all conducive and learning atmosphere for the students. So that, when they pass out from these institutions, they are prepared as good citizens as well as ready to face for global challenges.
"You have brains in your heads, you have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You are on your own, you know what you know, and YOU are the one who'll select KGCE for enhancing your abilities to fulfill your dreams."
KGCE Pictures & Videos
KGCE Vision and Mission
Vision "In keeping with its motto the Trust desires to create institutions of Higher Education where learners would be receiving learning experience that would enlighten their lives which make them realize their aspirations and be able to meet Social, Local as well as Global challenges" Mission To impart the Total Quality Education at undergraduate level by Providing good ...
Awards & Rankings
Student Achievements : Mahadeshwar Ameya M. -1st rank in Mumbai University ,1stRank in College Pinjari Sameer S. -50th Rank in Mumbai University, 2ndRank in College Mhatre Aakash M. -88th Rank in Mumbai University, 3rdRank in College