- News byStream
Admission Notice - IIAD, New Delhi Announces Admission for 2016
Admission process commences at Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD), New Delhi for admission to B.A. (Hons.) Fashion Design, B.A.(Hons.) Interior Architecture & Design and B.A. (Hons.) Communication Design programs for the academic session 2016.
In association with the Kingston University, London, Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD) provides a artistic, studio based education through its 3 Bachelor degree programs in Fashion Design, Interior Architecture & Design, and Communication Design.
- 10+2 from CBSE/ISC/IB (or any other equivalent board). Candidates awaiting their results are also eligible.
- For lateral entry into the 2nd year of the program, students should have successfully completed the first year of their design degree/diploma program from a nationally or internationally recognized Design Institute.
- Candidates can apply online as well as offline.
- For applying online students are required to pay Rs.1,000 through credit/debit/net banking facilities of all major banks.
- Students applying offline will have to pay Rs. 1000 for the application form and brochure, provided at select outlets at a fee of Rs. 1,000.
- Candidates will have to pass the IIAD Design Aptitude Test (iDAT) as well as a comprehensive interview and portfolio assessment test in order to secure their seats.
- Application forms of candidates those who are applying for Lateral Entry will be evaluated on the basis of their portfolio and personal interview.
- Last date of submission of complete application forms at IIAD (online & offline): Saturday, June 18, 2016
- IIAD Design Aptitude Test - New Delhi (iDAT + Portfolio + Interview): Saturday, June 25, 2016
- Commencement of Session: August 2016
Another good news for b-school aspirants, admission to the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Nagpur will be done ...
One of the most popular course choice after Engineering and Medical is Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) programmes. With ...