- News byStream
Admission Notice - IIAD, New Delhi Announces Admission for 2016
Admission process commences at Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD), New Delhi for admission to B.A. (Hons.) Fashion Design, B.A.(Hons.) Interior Architecture & Design and B.A. (Hons.) Communication Design programs for the academic session 2016.
In association with the Kingston University, London, Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD) provides a artistic, studio based education through its 3 Bachelor degree programs in Fashion Design, Interior Architecture & Design, and Communication Design.
- 10+2 from CBSE/ISC/IB (or any other equivalent board). Candidates awaiting their results are also eligible.
- For lateral entry into the 2nd year of the program, students should have successfully completed the first year of their design degree/diploma program from a nationally or internationally recognized Design Institute.
- Candidates can apply online as well as offline.
- For applying online students are required to pay Rs.1,000 through credit/debit/net banking facilities of all major banks.
- Students applying offline will have to pay Rs. 1000 for the application form and brochure, provided at select outlets at a fee of Rs. 1,000.
- Candidates will have to pass the IIAD Design Aptitude Test (iDAT) as well as a comprehensive interview and portfolio assessment test in order to secure their seats.
- Application forms of candidates those who are applying for Lateral Entry will be evaluated on the basis of their portfolio and personal interview.
- Last date of submission of complete application forms at IIAD (online & offline): Saturday, June 18, 2016
- IIAD Design Aptitude Test - New Delhi (iDAT + Portfolio + Interview): Saturday, June 25, 2016
- Commencement of Session: August 2016
President and CEO, Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator (LACI) USA Fred H Walti II held an interaction with the ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...