- News byStream
Admission Notice-IIIT, Bangalore invites applications for MS/PhD 2016
International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore invites applications for admission to Master of Science (M.S) by Research and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) program in computer Science, Data Sciences, and Electronic Systems Design, Networking Communication & Signal Processing and Software Engineering for the academic session 2016.
It is mandatory for the candidate to have a 4 years bachelors degree in engineering (B.E, B.Tech or equivalent).
It is mandatory for the candidate to have a masters degree in engineering (M.E, M.Tech or equivalent).
M.S in Computer Science
A valid Gate Score of at least 60 is a must.
Ph.D in computer Science
It is mandatory that the candidate should have written/taken GRE or GATE in the last five years.
- Candidates can apply online.
- The candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of INR 1000/- via bank transfer (NEFT) using Application ID generated during registration at the admission portal.
- It is necessary for the candidates to get two recommendation letters.
The candidates would be selected on the basis of the GATE/GRE score and other application details furnished by him/her, followed by an interview.
- Online submission of application form and remittance of application fee needs to be done latest by: Tuesday, March 15, 2016.
- Application packages sent by post must reach latest by: Tuesday, March 22, 2016.
- Written examination test and interviews would be held on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 onwards.
The government of Andhra Pradesh has announced the dates of Common Entrance Tests (CETs) for the year 2017. The ...
2017 MAHCET application process started on Saturday, January 21, 2017. The exam is conducted every year by Maharashtra ...