- News byStream
IIM Indore Receives Accreditation of AMBA for Four Programmes
Prestigious IIM Indore has received its first international accreditation from the Association of MBAs (AMBA), in four of its popular full-time programmes. It is a UK-based accreditation agency.
Programmes that have received accreditation are:
- One Year Full Time Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP)
- Two Year Post Graduate Programme in Management (both at Mumbai and Indore)
- Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM)
IIM Indore is now among the 11 B-Schools to be accredited by AMBA in India, and the fourth IIM in the country getting this prestigious accreditation.
The institutes that have received the accreditation are as follows:
- Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
- Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
- Indian Institute of Management Indore
- International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- XLRI- Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- Alliance University Bangalore
- Management Development Institute
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research
- SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bengaluru
In the last 20 years since its inception, IIM Indore has always been an innovator. IIM Indore is the only IIM that offers a unique five years integrated programme in management, and the first IIM to offer great opportunities in the doctoral programme in Management for working professionals.
Professor Rishikesha T. Krishnan, Director, IIM Indore in his congratulating message said that it is an important milestone for the institute because one of the key objectives of the institute is to maintain world-class academic standards and this international accreditation is an important affirmation of this achievement. He also shared the plan to venture into the area of entrepreneurship. The institute will soon start a separate entrepreneurship concentration in its PGP programme.
With more than 1600 students, IIM Indore has the largest number of students.
The premier central university of the country, Jawaharlal Nehru University or JNU will soon launch a study on the ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...