- News byStream
Admission Notice- IIT Madras Open for PhD' 17
The Indian Institute of Technology Madras is open for admission to their Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) program for the academic year 2017. The announcement for admission includes regular or full-time PhD as well as part-time or external PhD in the following fields.
- Humanities and Social Sciences
Who can Apply for PhD at IIT Madras:
- Students who wish to do PhD in engineering must possess a master's degree from a known or recognised university in engineering or technology.
- The interested student also must have scored CGPA 8.0 at the undergraduate level.
- Students who wish to apply for PhD in Humanities and Social Sciences should have a master’s degree from any known or recognised university in any field.
- One must also have minimum three years of experience.
For more details refer to the official website.
How to Apply for PhD at IIT Madras:
- Interested students can apply online using the official website of the institute.
Who will be Selected for PhD at IIT Madras:
Final selection will be based on the following aspects:
- Merit list
- Personal Interview
Dates to Remember:
|The last date to submit the online application forms||24th October’ 16|
|Test and interviews will be conducted between||18th November’ 16 and 25th November’ 16|
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has offered scholarships to thirty graduating students of Indian ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...