The Indian Institute of Technology Madras is open for admission to their Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) program for the academic year 2017. The announcement for admission includes regular or full-time PhD as well as part-time or external PhD in the following fields.
- Humanities and Social Sciences
Who can Apply for PhD at IIT Madras:
- Students who wish to do PhD in engineering must possess a master's degree from a known or recognised university in engineering or technology.
- The interested student also must have scored CGPA 8.0 at the undergraduate level.
- Students who wish to apply for PhD in Humanities and Social Sciences should have a master’s degree from any known or recognised university in any field.
- One must also have minimum three years of experience.
For more details refer to the official website.
How to Apply for PhD at IIT Madras:
- Interested students can apply online using the official website of the institute.
Who will be Selected for PhD at IIT Madras:
Final selection will be based on the following aspects:
- Merit list
- Personal Interview
Dates to Remember:
|The last date to submit the online application forms||24th October’ 16|
|Test and interviews will be conducted between||18th November’ 16 and 25th November’ 16|