- News byStream
IISER, Pune Announces Admission to Ph.D Programmes
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune has opened its gates for students interested in admission to its Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme.
The subjects in which the institute is offering the Ph.D programme are:
- Ph.D in Chemistry
- Ph.D in Earth and Climate Sciences
- To avail the application forms, visit the official website of the institute.
For all those interested in admission will have to first check if they are eligible or not!
- For those applying for Ph.D in Chemistry, they must have acquired their master's degree with a minimum of 60 per cent marks in aggregate or CGPA 6 out of 10 point scale. Some of the preferable streams for masters are physics/ chemistry/ mathematics/ biology or equivalent. In case you do not have a masters degree, those holding BE/ BTech/ BPharm/ ME/ MTech/ MPharm can also apply.
- For those applying for Ph.D in Earth and Climate, candidates must have acquired a masters degree with 60 per cent marks in aggregate or CGPA 6 out of 10 point scale. Preferable streams for masters are earth/ climate sciences/ physics/ maths/ chemistry/ engineering.
- Ph.D in Chemistry:
Candidates will be selected once they have qualified NET with valid CSIR-JRF/ UGC-JRF, CSIR/ UGC NET-LS INSPIRE-PhD fellowship or JEST or GATE.
- Ph.D in Earth and Climate:
Candidates will be selected once they have qualified NET with valid CSIR-JRF/ UGC-JRF, INSPIRE-Ph.D. fellowship, DAE-JEST or GATE.
Students can submit their application forms till October 30.
The premier central university of the country, Jawaharlal Nehru University or JNU will soon launch a study on the ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...