The Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, popularly known as LBSIM is open for admission to their course of Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in the following fields for the academic year 2017.
- PGDM - Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- PGDM in Finance
Who can Apply for PGDM at LBSIM:
- Students who are interested in applying must possess a bachelor's degree from a known or recognised university.
- Students who are in the final year of their graduation can also apply for provisional admissions.
How to Apply for PGDM at LBSIM:
- Students who are interested in applying can apply online using the official website of the institute.
- Offline mode is also available for students who do not wish to apply online.
- Students can get the admission form along with the prospectus from the admission office of the institute.
- An application fee of Rs.1250 will be charged.
Dates to Remember:
|The last date to submit the application form||16th December’ 16|
|Date of Personal Interview and Group Discussion||Last week of February’ 17|
|Announcement of final merit list||First week of April’ 17|