National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal is open for admission to their 2 year Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the academic year 2016.
Who can Apply:
- Candidate must hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification with minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (Class 12 or equivalent) 10+2+3 system.
- The minimum percentage requirement at graduation level is 50 (45% for SC/ST applicants).
How to Apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form online.
- An application fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ST Candidates) is to be deposited in the form of Demand Draft obtained from State Bank of India only in favour of Director, National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, payable at NIT Kurukshetra Branch (Code 6260), Kurukshetra.
Who will be Selected:
- Merit list will be prepared on the combined marks of the following two components:
- CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT Score of 2015 & 2016 : 70 marks
- Performance in Group Discussion (GD)/ Personal Interview (PI): 30 marks
Dates to Remember:
- Last date of submission of the application form: Tuesday, April 08, 2016.
- Display of List of candidates eligible for GD & PI: Wednesday, April 13, 2016.
- Date of GD/PI: Saturday, April 23, 2016.