- News byStream
Admission Notice-NITK Open for MBA'16
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal is open for admission to their 2 year Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the academic year 2016.
Who can Apply:
- Candidate must hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification with minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (Class 12 or equivalent) 10+2+3 system.
- The minimum percentage requirement at graduation level is 50 (45% for SC/ST applicants).
How to Apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form online.
- An application fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ST Candidates) is to be deposited in the form of Demand Draft obtained from State Bank of India only in favour of Director, National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, payable at NIT Kurukshetra Branch (Code 6260), Kurukshetra.
Who will be Selected:
- Merit list will be prepared on the combined marks of the following two components:
- CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT Score of 2015 & 2016 : 70 marks
- Performance in Group Discussion (GD)/ Personal Interview (PI): 30 marks
Dates to Remember:
- Last date of submission of the application form: Tuesday, April 08, 2016.
- Display of List of candidates eligible for GD & PI: Wednesday, April 13, 2016.
- Date of GD/PI: Saturday, April 23, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
IIT alumni, Nihar Ranjan Beura quit his job and successful career to contest in the rural body polls for Dumuka gram ...
Got a CAT percentile below 90? Well, it’s not the end of the world! There are a lot of good colleges apart from ...