National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra is open for admission to their 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) program which is offered at Department of Business Administration for the academic year 2016.
- Human resource
- Information Technology
- International Business
Who can Apply:
- Candidate must hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification with minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (Class 12 or equivalent) 10+2+3 system.
- The minimum percentage requirement at graduation level is 50 (45% for SC/ST applicants).
- Candidate should have vaild scorecard of CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT 2015-16.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form online.
- An application fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ST Candidates) is to be deposited in the form of Demand Draft obtained from State Bank of India only in favour of Director, National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, payable at NIT Kurukshetra Branch (Code 6260), Kurukshetra.
Who will be Selected:
- Shortlisting of Candidates will be done on the basis of CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT score and accordingly candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD)/Personal Interview (PI) for the final selection.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date of submission of the application form: Tuesday, April 08, 2016.
- Date of GD/PI: Saturday, April 23, 2016.