Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has simplified the admission process for degree (UG) courses. The Department of Higher Education (DHE) introduced an Integrated Academic Management System for conducting a common admission process for all the degree colleges across the state.
Now, students can fill the Common Application Form for any college in their respective district without verifying the number of seats available. After submitting the common application form, the candidates can check the submission status of the application. The single-window admission portal for degree courses is beneficial for students.
There are 801 government/ autonomous/ aided degree colleges across the state of Andhra Pradesh. On average, close to 35 colleges are available in each district. The online application process for online UG admissions will start in September.
Andhra Pradesh UG Admissions 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for Andhra Pradesh UG (Under Graduate) admissions 2020 can be checked below -
|Commencement of online application submission for Andhra Pradesh UG admissions 2020||September 2020|
|Deadline to submit online application form for Andhra Pradesh UG admissions 2020||To be Notified|
|Preparation of selection list by colleges||To be Notified|
|Phase I E-Admission Process Completion||To be Notified|
|CAF for Spot Admissions||To be Notified|
Andhra Pradesh UG Courses Online Application Process
- Candidates, who have passed Intermediate (+2) are eligible for admission to degree (UG) courses.
- Firstly, the candidates will have to visit the official website Andhra Pradesh State Academic Management System to register for admission to UG courses.
- Click on the ‘Registration’ link on the homepage.
- The candidates will have to enter their name and mobile number.
- The candidates will receive OTP (One Time Password) on their mobile phone.
- With the help of OTP, the candidates can log in to the official website.
- Fill the online common application form for UG courses.
- While filling the application form, the candidates can give a maximum of five choices of colleges according to their priority.
- After submitting the application, an online e-challan will be generated.
- Take the printout of E-Challan and visit the nearest Mee Seva/ E-Seva center.
- Pay the challan fee of Rs. 50.
Andhra Pradesh UG Courses Online Admission Process:
- DHE will consider Intermediate percentage/ marks of the candidates for granting the admission.
- A merit list will be published on the official website.
- The merit list will have seat allotment details of the candidates.
- Candidates can confirm their admission by paying the course fee in the respective college.
Until last year, students used to visit different colleges individually to submit the application form and secure admission. For each college, students need to submit a separate application form and go through the selection process. The single-window admission portal will regulate all such hassles. The centralised selection for all colleges is an advantage and opportunity for students to choose the best among the list of colleges available.