- News byStream
Admission Notice-Applications are Invited by NIT Kurukshetra for MBA 2016
Applications are invited by National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra (NITK) for admission to MBA programme for the academic session 2016-18.
The National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra is one among the 31 NITs in the country and is one of the premier institutes of learning and research in various disciplines of engineering and management.
The MBA programme offered by the institute is a two year programme and offers specialisation in marketing, finance and human resource. The selection of the candidates would be done for the 90 seats that are available in the Department of Business Administration for the academic session 2016-18.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India.
- The candidate must be having a valid score card of CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT 2015-16.
- The candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of their scores in CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT and subsequently they would have to appear in the group discussion (GD)/personal interview (PI).
The merit list for the performance in the combined marks in CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT score and the performance in the GD and PI would be prepared.
The Tie Breaker Rules
The following rules would be followed by NITK in case of a tie in the final preparation of the merit list
- On the basis of the higher qualification
- On graduation marks
- On senior secondary marks
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of the institute and the filled in application form along with all the relevant documents and application fee must be sent before the due date. The list of the applicants called for GD and PI would be released by the institute.
- There is an application fee of Rs 1000 that needs to be deposited as demand draft in favour of the Director, National institute of Technology, Kurukshetra, payable at NIT Kurukshetra branch, Kurukshetra.
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has offered scholarships to thirty graduating students of Indian ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...