The University of Bangalore has announced the results of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) fifth-semester examinations which were held in the month of November and December 2016. The students who took the examinations were eagerly awaiting the results. The students can check the results on Bangalore University's official website. The results were announced on January 30, 2017.
Also read: - Results of UPSC CDS (I) 2016 Declared
On the other hand, the varsity also announced Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) fifth-semester results on January 24, 2017. Apart from these results, the varsity also announced the results of Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) and correspondence BBM first and second-year results earlier. These examinations took place in June 2016.
Also read: - ICAI Declares CPT 2016 & CA Final Exam Results
Steps to check the results: -
- Only the official portal of Bangalore University contains the results.
- Therefore, the candidates have to visit BU's official site.
- On the homepage, there is a tab which indicates ‘University Notifications'.
- Under the tab, there is a link (first, second and third) which states ‘BBM, BBA, BCA 5th semester results'.
- Entering registration or roll number is mandatory to check the results.
- Click on ‘Check Result'.
- The result will be displayed in a new tab.
- For taking the printout of result sheet, the candidates need to save the page first.
- For any discrepancies in results, the candidates need to contact the concerned authority.
- For re-evaluation notification, the candidates can check the official results portal of Bangalore University.