Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani has opened the admissions for Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in Internet of Things (IoT). It is an advanced programme offered by BITS Pilani. The 11-month duration course uses a blend of experiential learning tools and lectures to provide expertise in the development of IoT applications and systems. The interdisciplinary IoT course of BITS Pilani also helps learners to gain expertise in four building blocks of IoT – data, applications system, software and hardware.
More details about BITS PGP IoT course including eligibility, application process and fee structure are elaborated below.
BITS PGP IoT Eligibility Criteria: -
- The minimum eligibility required for the admission to PGP IoT course is B.Tech/ B.E degree or equivalent degree in Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Systems/ Computer Science.
- Only working professionals with a degree in any of the above-mentioned disciplines are eligible for the admission to BITS PGP IoT course.
BITS PGP IoT Application Process: -
- Eligible candidates can submit the online application form for PGP IoT course through the official website of BITS Pilani.
- After opening the official website, click on Programme for Individuals/ Certificate Programmes and select PGP in IoT.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ link to fill the online application form.
- E-mail ID is mandatory to create a login on the official website.
BITS PGP IoT Admission Process: -
- After the submission of online application form, the candidates will receive a provisional admission letter. However, it will take two days for the institute to send the provisional admission letter.
- After receiving the provisional admission letter, the candidates will be given seven days to confirm the admission.
- As a first step to confirm the admission, the candidates will have to pay a block amount of Rs. 25,000.
- Along with the block amount, the candidates will have to upload the mandatory documents prescribed in the provisional admission letter.
- Seven days after the submission of block amount and relevant documents, the candidates will receive the final admission letter.
- Upon the receipt the final admission letter, the candidates will have to pay the first installment of Rs. 1,00,000.
- The candidates will have 15 days of receipt of the final admission letter.
- The course begins on June 28, 2018.
BITS PGP IoT Fee Structure: -
- The total fee structure of PGP IoT course offered by BITS Pilani is Rs. 2,25,000.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest admission news and updates.