Calicut University has released the Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) and Bachelor of Science (BSc) first semester results. The results have been released on the official website of Calicut University Pareeksha Bhavan. Steps to Check Calicut University UG and PG Semester Results.
Meanwhile, Calicut University had released the results of first semester BA, BSW, BVC, BTTM, BTF, BA Afsal Ul Ulama - CUCBCSS November 2018 examinations on October 4. This Calicut University results are also available in the official website of the University.
How to Check Calicut University B.Com, B.Sc Result 2019?
Listed below are the steps candidates can follow to check their results
- Firstly, students will have to log in to the official website of Calicut University
- Then students will have to click on the ‘Examination Results’ tab
- Click on the result link
- Then students have to enter their registration number and the image code
- Click on the submit button
- The result will be shown on the screen
- Candidates can download the result and take a print out for their reference
There is a possibility that the official website may be slow as a large number of people will be accessing the results. Those who are not able to access the result must wait patiently till the time the traffic on the server reduces.
Calicut University is the largest university in Kerala, set up in 1968. The university is focused on nurturing research and education in Northern Kerala’s catchment areas. It has 30 postgraduate departments and 426 colleges.