CBSE Class 12 Board Exams 2020 for Mathematics paper was conducted on March 17, 2020. As soon as the exam ended, the students shared their reviews and analysis of the difficulty level of the question paper. The paper was of a total of 80 marks.
As per the reviews of the students, the paper was quite difficult. The students can find the complete paper analysis for Class 12 Mathematics exam analysis below.
CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Exam Question Paper Analysis 2020
- As per the students, most of the questions in the paper was of moderate to difficult level.
- Almost every section in the paper had 2 to 3 questions with very high difficulty.
- There were several tricky questions in the paper in order to test the conceptual clarity of the students.
- several MCQ questions were hard to attempt and confusing for the students.
- Students found question no. 20 the most difficult among all.
- most of the questions in the paper were from Probability and Application Derivative.
- While section B and C were of moderate difficulty, section D was the most difficult.
- As per the analysis of the experts on Class 12 Mathematics Paper analysis, set 2 was more difficult than the other sets and on average, the students can expect to score 50 to 60 marks out of 80 marks.
CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Exam Question Paper Analysis 2019
After taking the views of different students into consideration, the Mathematics paper of CBSE board exams can be analysed as follows: -
- This year, CBSE Class 12 Mathematics exam question paper 2019 was easy. Compared to the previous year, the 2019 Mathematics question paper of CBSE Class 12 was easy. However, some students gave a mixed reaction. The paper was relatively tough for some students across the country.
- Only a few questions tested the high-level thinking skills of students.
- Internal choices turned out to be a boon to students this year.
- All the questions were direct, and these questions were from NCERT textbooks.
- Only one question was tricky, unlike last year.
- Most students expected a tough question from the 3D topic. However, the question was easy and straight.
- Six mark questions were very easy this year.
However, few students were of the opinion that there was no change in the difficulty level and indicated that CBSE Class 12 Maths Paper 2019 is difficult and lengthy.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for latest news and updates in CBSE Class 12 Board Exams.