Chandigarh University or CU has released an official notification for the admission to Bachelor of Technology or B.Tech course for the academic session 2018-19. Chandigarh University accepts both online and offline applications for B.Tech course. The detailed admission notification of Chandigarh University has been elaborated below.
Chandigarh University Eligibility Criteria: -
- For applying to B.Tech programme at Chandigarh University, the applicants must have passed +2 with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as the subjects or the candidates who have completed +2 with Biology, Chemistry and Physics as main subjects.
- 50% of qualifying marks in +2 is mandatory to seek admission to B.Tech course at Chandigarh University.
Also Read: IIIT Hyderabad UG Admission Details
Chandigarh University B.Tech Application Process: -
- Fast-track website of Chandigarh University facilitates online applications.
- Generating User ID and Password is mandatory to fill the application form.
- For this purpose, the candidates have to register on the official site.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 500 and download e-prospectus.
- Fill the Chandigarh University online application form and submit.
Also Read: B.Tech Career Prospects
Chandigarh University B.Tech Offline Application Process: -
- Downloading application form from the official site is mandatory.
- Fill the application form, take the DD of Rs. 1,000.
- Send the application form and DD to the prescribed address.
Chandigarh University B.Tech Selection Process: -
- Chandigarh University will carry out the admissions to B.Tech course as per the marks secured by the candidates in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains 2018.
- The marks in 10+2 will also be considered while selecting the candidates.