Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS), Ranchi will soon commence the application process for admissions of students interested in the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme.
The programmes available for students include:
- Human Resource Management
- Rural Management
- Information Technology
- Finance and Marketing
Candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree and must have secured at least 60% marks in their exams. In case students are expecting their marks, they can also apply for the exam.
- While selecting the sudents, their marks in XAT/CAT or AICTE, Delhi (CMAT January 2017) will be taken into consideration.
Note: While selecting Engineering candiadtes, Economics candidates, Commerce candidates, Management candidates and Computer Science graduates will be given preferance. Also, work experience will be given preference over others.
Selection process has been divided into the following mentioned stages:
- Group Discussion
- Assessment of Writing Skills
- Personal Interview
- To avail the application forms, students will have to make payment of the application fee of Rs 1500 for each application form.
- Visit the official website of the institute. Search for the link guiding to the application form. Click on the same.
- Fill in the necessary details in the application form and then click on submit.
- It is advised to take print out of the application form to avoid any future misunderstandings.
Candidates can apply/ register themselves from February 15, 2017.