All India Council for Technical Education has published the admit card for Common Management Admission Test or CMAT 2017 examination on January 16, 2017. The test is going to take place on January 28, 2017. Online downloading of admit card is available on the official site.
Please note that the server of the official website of CMAT 2017 is slow, hence it may take time for you to be able to download the admit card.
Process to download CMAT 2017 admit card: -
- Downloading admit card for CMAT 2017 is possible only through the official site of AICTE CMAT.
- The first step is that the candidates need to access the official site of CMAT.
- Towards the right side of the page, there are two links, i.e., 'New user' and 'Existing user'.
- The candidates need to click on 'Existing user'.
- A new page will be open where the candidates need to enter their registered E-mail ID and Password.
- It is not possible to download the admit card without the above login credentials.
- After entering the correct credentials in the columns, click on 'Sign in'.
- The candidates can view the admit card in the new page which is redirected after signing in.
- It is highly important to take the printout of admit card.
- After downloading the admit card, click on 'logout'.
- The candidates need to preserve the login credentials which will be useful for downloading CMAT 2017 result.
Also read: - UPSC CDS 1 2017 Admit Card Available for Download
Important Note: -
If the candidates find any discrepancies in CMAT 2017 admit card, they need to contact the concerned authority immediately on the helpline number 022-66258304.
Along with the admit card, the candidates need to carry a valid ID proof to the examination centre. The candidates need to understand that without a valid ID they will not be allowed to take the examination.