The admit card for Combined Defence Service (CDS) (1) 2017 examination has been released by Union Public Service Commission on its official site. CDS (1) 2017 examination will take place on February 5, 2017.
Process to download CDS (1) 2017 admit card: -
- The applicants need to know that admit card is available for download only on the official site of Union Public Service Commission.
- On the official site, there is a section called 'What's new'.
- The candidates will find a scrolling link which indicates 'Download e-admit card for CDS (1) examination.
- A new page opens which contains the name of the examination and the link for admit card. Click on 'Click Here'.
- After clicking on the link, a page opens which contains instructions in both English and Hindi.
- Before downloading admit card, read all the instructions and click on 'Agree' which is at the end of the page.
- A new page opens in which the candidates have to choose the mode of downloading the admit card, i.e., by Roll number or by Registration ID.
- Choose any one option among the two.
- A new page opens, and the candidates have to enter the details in the specific columns and enter the Captcha.
- After enter Captcha, click on 'Submit'.
- Admit Card will be displayed on a separate page, and the candidates need to take the printout of it.
The admit cards were released on January 6, 2017, and the candidates can download the admit card until February 5, 2017.