Common Management Admission Test or CMAT 2019 was conducted on Monday, January 28, 2019. Candidates seeking admission to the various PGDM and MBA courses in India appeared for the examination at the designated centres of NTA CMAT 2019 all over the country.
NTA will announce the CMAT 2019 result on February 08, 2019.
In case you are also appearing for the exam, CollegeDekho.com is here to help you predict your score basis your performance in the management entrance exam on its successful completion using the primary CMAT Percentile Predictor. You can also check the detailed 2019 CMAT Exam Analysis after the exam is over.
How to check the CMAT Percentile?
Wondering how to use the CMAT 2019 Percentile Predictor? Follow the below mentioned steps and predict your score now!
- Click on the CMAT 2019 Percentile Predictor tool here.
- Since the CMAT 2019 exam consists of four sections namely Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation (Quant), Logical Reasoning & Ability, Language Comprehension and General Awareness, each of you will have to enter the number of questions attempted in every section.
- Remember that since each section of the CMAT 2019 exam pattern consists of 25 questions, you cannot enter a value which is more than 25.
- Now moving on to the right column, you will need to enter the number of questions attempted correctly by you. For example, if you attempted all the 25 questions in the Logical Reasoning section, and 22 out of them are correct, the value you will need to add is ‘22’. Enter the number of correct attempts for all the sections, and click on submit.
- After you submit the data, you will be redirected to another page where you will have to enter your name, mobile number, and email ID. Thereafter, click on the submit button again.
- After completing the above-mentioned steps successfully, you will be able to see the predicted percentile on the screen and you will also receive the same in your email directly.
CMAT is conducted by NTA, popularly known as National Testing Agency (NTA). A variety of top MBA colleges like K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies, Great Lakes Institute of Management, WeSchool, Goa Institute of Management etc. accept CMAT scores.
To check the complete list of colleges accepting CMAT scores, please click on the following link:
Basis CMAT 2018 rank, students can apply to the following courses across Management colleges in India:
|Name of Course||Eligibility||Course Duration|
|Management (PGDM, MBA and similar degrees)||Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years from a recognised body with at least 50% (45% for Reserved Category) in the qualifying Examination||2 years|
|Management (PGCM)||Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years from a recognised body||>1 year, < 2 years|
|Management (Executive PGDM)||Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years from a recognised body with at least 50% (45% for Reserved Category) in the qualifying Examination, PLUS 5 years minimum relevant managerial/supervisory experience||15 months|
Candidates will need to apply to individual Business Schools (B-Schools) to seek admissions at the colleges that accept CMAT 2019 scores. Stay tuned to CollegeDekho.com for regular updates on CMAT admissions, CMAT important dates etc.
All the best!