- About CMAT 2021
- Top MBA Colleges Accepting CMAT 2021 Score and Expected Cutoff
- MBA Colleges in West India Accepting CMAT 2021 Score
- MBA Colleges in South India Accepting CMAT 2021 Score
- MBA Colleges in North India Accepting CMAT 2021 Score
- MBA Colleges in East India Accepting CMAT 2021 Score
- How to Apply to Top MBA Colleges Accepting CMAT 2021 ...
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance examination conducted for admission to management programmes in India. There are many top MBA colleges accepting CMAT 2021 score in India which have been listed here along with their expected cut-off.
About CMAT 2021
CMAT is a three-hour computer-based online test (CBT) that is conducted to evaluate the candidate’s ability across various segments like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness. The CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE approved Institutions/ University Departments/ Constituent Colleges/ Affiliated Colleges. In this article, you can find a list of colleges accepting CMAT 2021 scores along with their expected cut-off.
CMAT 2021 was conducted on March 31 at various centres across the country. You can find the detailed CMAT 2021 exam analysis from CollegeDekho experts here. Also, here you can understand the CMAT Score vs Percentile process in detail to estimate your score in the exam. CollegeDekho has also launched a CMAT 2021 Percentile Predictor where you can input details after the exam and predict your score in the CMAT exam and accordingly shortlist MBA colleges accepting CMAT 2021 score.
CMAT 2021 answer key was released on April 3 and CMAT 2021 result will be released soon. So, we thought it will be helpful to give you a sneak peek into all the management colleges in India that accept CMAT scores 2021.
Top MBA Colleges Accepting CMAT 2021 Score and Expected Cutoff
Giveb below is a list of the top MBA colleges accepting CMAT 2021 score and their expected cutoff
You can also find the list of zone-wise/ region-wise MBA colleges accepting CMAT 2021 score below.
MBA Colleges in West India Accepting CMAT 2021 Score
Check the list of MBA colleges in West India that provide admission based on CMAT scores.
- SIMSREE, Mumbai
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (KJSIMSR), Mumbai
- SIES College of Management Studies, Mumbai
- N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- IES Management College and Research Centre, Mumbai
- Pune University Department of Management Studies (PUMBA DMS)
- ASM, Pune
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Management, Pune
- Sinhgad Institute, Pune
- DSIMS (Durga Devi Saraf Institute of Management Studies), Mumbai
- Indira Institute of Management, Pune
- Sri Balaji Society, Pune
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management - BIMM Pune
- Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management- BITM Pune
- Balaji Institute of International Business - BIIB Pune
- Balaji Institute of Management & Human Resource Development - BIMHRD Pune
- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Pune
- Universal Business School, Mumbai
- Kohinoor Business School, Mumbai
- MIT SOB Pune
- International Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- FLAME, Pune
MBA Colleges in South India Accepting CMAT 2021 Score
Given below is a list of MBA colleges in South India that offer admissions based on CMAT 2021 scores.
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Tamil Nadu
- IFIM, Bangalore
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Acharya School of Management, Bangalore
- VIT, Vellore
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore
- SRM School of Management, Tamil Nadu
- Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Secunderabad
- Vignana Jyoti Institute of Management, Hyderabad
MBA Colleges in North India Accepting CMAT 2021 Score
Given here is the list of top b-schools in North India accepting CMAT scores for admission.
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
- IILM Institute of Business and Management, Gurgaon
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- NDIM, New Delhi
- Accurate Institute of Management, Noida
- BULMIM, New Delhi
- Apeejay School of Management, Delhi
- Fortune Institute of International Business, New Delhi
- Jaypee Business School (JBS), Noida
- Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS), Rohini
- Delhi School of Business, New Delhi
MBA Colleges in East India Accepting CMAT 2021 Score
The following popular MBA colleges in East India accept the score of CMAT 2021 for admissions.
- Anugrah Narayan College, Patna
- Institute of Business Management, Patna (IBM), Patna
- International School of Management, Patna
- LN Mishra Institute of Economic Development Social Change, Patna
How to Apply to Top MBA Colleges Accepting CMAT 2021 Scores
Candidates may apply to any MBA college accepting CMAT scores by filling the application form. They can either collect the application form directly from the campus or they can fill the online application form. Given below is the general application process.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the college.
Step 2: Click on the admission notice or link to apply.
Step 3: Register on the college website and created login credentials.
Step 4: Log in using the created credentials and complete the application.
Step 5: Make sure you submit your CMAT scores in the application.
Step 6: Pay the fee and submit the application.
Candidates can also complete the Common Application Form of Collegedekho in order to apply for admission directly. Those are facing any issue while applying for admission, may call on our toll-free number 1800-572-9877. Our experts will guide them through the admission process as well as the eligibility criteria of the college.