Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
CMAT colleges have begun the admission process for the exam takers who appeared for the entrance exam. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national-level entrance examination conducted for admission to management programmes in India. There are many top CMAT colleges in India which have been listed here along with their expected cut-off. Here is a sneak peek into all the management colleges in India that accept CMAT scores 2022. The CMAT 2022 result was released on April 29, 2022. Around 51144 test-takers appeared for the entrance exam. However, there is no display of percentile scores on the CMAT scorecard this year.
Top CMAT Colleges Based on NIRF Rankings
Aspirants can find the list of top CMAT colleges in India based on NIRF rankings.
|Top CMAT Colleges in India||NIRF Ranking 2021|
NIRF Ranking 2020
|Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai||24||23|
|Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad||38||37|
|Amity University, Noida||29||41|
|Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida||44||47|
|Goa Institute of Management, Goa||35||48|
Top CMAT Accepting Colleges: Score and Expected Cutoff
Given below is a list of the top CMAT colleges along with their scores and expected cutoff.
You can also find the list of zone-wise/ region-wise colleges accepting CMAT scores below.
CMAT Colleges in West India
Check the list of CMAT accepting colleges in West India that provide admission based on their scores.
- SIMSREE, Mumbai
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (KJSIMSR), Mumbai
- SIES College of Management Studies, Mumbai
- N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- IES Management College and Research Centre, Mumbai
- Pune University Department of Management Studies (PUMBA DMS)
- ASM, Pune
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Management, Pune
- Sinhgad Institute, Pune
- DSIMS (Durga Devi Saraf Institute of Management Studies), Mumbai
- Indira Institute of Management, Pune
- Sri Balaji Society, Pune
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management - BIMM Pune
- Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management- BITM Pune
- Balaji Institute of International Business - BIIB Pune
- Balaji Institute of Management & Human Resource Development - BIMHRD Pune
- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Pune
- Universal Business School, Mumbai
- Kohinoor Business School, Mumbai
- MIT SOB Pune
- International Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- FLAME, Pune
CMAT Colleges in South India
Given below is a list of colleges accepting CMAT scores in South India that offer admissions based on their scores.
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Tamil Nadu
- IFIM, Bangalore
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Acharya School of Management, Bangalore
- VIT, Vellore
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore
- SRM School of Management, Tamil Nadu
- Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Secunderabad
- Vignana Jyoti Institute of Management, Hyderabad
CMAT Colleges in North India
Given here is the list of top CMAT colleges in North India accepting scores for admission.
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
- IILM Institute of Business and Management, Gurgaon
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- NDIM, New Delhi
- Accurate Institute of Management, Noida
- BULMIM, New Delhi
- Apeejay School of Management, Delhi
- Fortune Institute of International Business, New Delhi
- Jaypee Business School (JBS), Noida
- Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS), Rohini
- Delhi School of Business, New Delhi
CMAT Colleges in East India
The following popular CMAT colleges in East for admissions have been provided below.
- Anugrah Narayan College, Patna
- Institute of Business Management, Patna (IBM), Patna
- International School of Management, Patna
- LN Mishra Institute of Economic Development Social Change, Patna
How to Apply to Top CMAT Accepting Colleges 2022
Candidates may apply to CMAT colleges by filling out the application form. They can either collect the application form directly from the campus or they can fill the online application form. Given below is the general application process.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the college.
Step 2: Click on the admission notice or link to apply.
Step 3: Register on the college website and created login credentials.
Step 4: Log in using the created credentials and complete the application.
Step 5: Make sure you submit your CMAT scores in the application.
Step 6: Pay the fee and submit the application.
CMAT 2022 Selection Process
After the CMAT 2022 result announcement, the participating institutes of the entrance exam will release the cut off scores for further screening. CMAT selection process 2022 includes Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI), or Written Ability Test (WAT). The final list of selections will be prepared based on the aspirant's performance in CMAT scores, GD/PI as well as WAT rounds.
About CMAT 2022
CMAT is a three-hour computer-based online test (CBT) that is conducted to evaluate the candidate’s ability across various segments like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, General Awareness and Innovation, and Entrepreneurship. The CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE approved Institutions/ University Departments/ Constituent Colleges/ Affiliated Colleges. In this article, you can find a list of colleges accepting CMAT 2022 scores along with their expected cut-off.
CMAT 2022 is conducted by NTA every year at various centres across the country. After the exam completion, you can find the detailed CMAT 2022 exam analysis from CollegeDekho experts here. Also, here you can understand the CMAT Score vs Percentile process in detail to estimate your score in the exam. CollegeDekho has also launched a CMAT 2022 Percentile Predictor where you can input details after the exam and predict your score in the CMAT exam and accordingly shortlist MBA colleges accepting CMAT 2022 scores.
Candidates can also complete the Common Application Form of Collegedekho in order to apply for admission directly. Those who are facing any issues while applying for admission, may call on our toll-free number 1800-572-9877. Our experts will guide them through the admission process as well as the eligibility criteria of the college.