Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences released a notification for admissions into various paramedical courses offered by University. The detailed information about the notification is given below:-
Also read:- TS EAMCET 2 Counselling Postponed
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- B.Sc Medical Lab Technology (MLT)
- B.Sc Nursing (4 Years)
- The candidates who are applying for BPT course must have passed Intermediate with Zoology, Botany, Physics and Chemistry as streams of study. The candidates who passed Intermediate through APOSS with the same streams of study are eligible. The candidates must attain 17 years of age as on 31-December-2016.
- The candidates applying for MLT course must have passed Intermediate in the above-mentioned streams. The candidates who have done Diploma in Medical Laboratory technology are also eligible to apply for the course.
- The candidates applying for B.Sc Nursing must have passed Intermediate/ or +2 with Biology and Physics as the group of study. The minimum qualifying marks for general category is 45% and qualifying marks for SC/ST are 40%. The candidates must be medically fit.
- The candidates who are born after 2-January-2000 are not eligible for the admission into courses.
- The applicants can fill the applications through the online portal of the university.
- After filling the application forms, the candidates have to take a printout and send to the mentioned address in the application form.
- The required certificates must be attested by a gazetted officer and attached along with it.
- The registration fee to apply for the courses is Rs. 1,050 for general category and Rs. 850 for SC/ST candidates.
- The fee can be paid through an online portal.
The online application portal opened on 27-July-2016. The online application and payment of fee close on 31-August-2016. The admissions are conducted based on the merit. The merit list of the candidates will be published on the website after the scrutiny of applications.